What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction is made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies. Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as, for example, those used to remember the items in a shopping cart). Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: these are used to prevent or disguise attacks against the website.
- Plug-in cookies for sharing social content: so-called plug-ins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the responsible party to monitor user behaviour. Advertising cookies: these enable the management of advertising space on the website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces based on the information collected about the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modiﬁcate cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Marvel Construcción y Calidad, S.L. or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for removal is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
Disabling cookies may prevent the website from working properly or you may not be able to access certain features of the website.
Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used on the website for different purposes, the cookies used are listed below:
|Type of Cookies
|Examples of use
|These cookies are used to improve your browsing experience and optimise the functioning of our websites. They store service settings so that you don’t have to configure them every time you visit us.
|– Volume settings of video or sound players – Optimal video transmission speeds – Stores the purchase made in a “shopping cart” in the E-Commerce Services.
|These cookies are used to store geolocation data from your computer or device in order to provide you with more appropriate content and services.
|– Content tailored to country, city, language, etc.
|Registration cookies are created when you register or log in to one of our web portals.
|– You can stay logged in even if you close your browser, so that when you return you will still be logged in unless you log out or log out – To access certain areas of our web portals, for example, to enter a competition.
|These cookies collect information about your browsing experience on our web portals in a completely anonymous way.
|– We can count the number of visitors to the page or the most viewed contents – We can know if the user accessing the page is new or a repeat visitor – This information can help us to improve navigation and provide you with a better service.
|These cookies collect information about the advertisements shown to each anonymous user on the web portals.
|– Adapt advertising to the type of device from which the user is connecting – Provide advertisements managed through third parties (“Ad-servers”) that are displayed on the page in real time.
Modiﬁcation of conditions
Marvel Construcción y Calidad, S.L. expressly reserves the right to modify unilaterally, totally or partially.